Welcome to Great Escape Farms Newsletter Subscription Page
Specializing in Unique Edible Plants and Permaculture Gardens
We Provide Daily Blog Posts on Subjects for the Gardener and Farmer.
Get a free copy of the Bonus Plant Reference Guide… See details below.
Our Blog Post Covers the Following Topics:
- Great Escape Farms Newsletter Subscription provides you with updates on subjects like:
- Book and Magazine Reviews on Plant, Permaculture, and Pests
- Detailed Information on Beneficial and Pest Insects
- Permaculture Principles
- Plant Propagation Techniques
- Detailed information on Rare Plants and Unique Edible Plants. These have already been posted: Gooseberry, Goji Berry, Honey Berry, Akebia, Aronia, Autumn Olive, Blue Bean, Chinese Magnolia Vine, Comfrey, Cornus Mas, Currant, Egyptian Walking Onion, Elderberry, Flying Dragon Trifoliate Orange, Franklin Tea Tree, Garden Huckleberry, Guava, Hardy Banana, Jujube, Kousa Dogwood, Lemon Balm, Maypop, Mimosa Tree, Mulberry, Muscadine, Nanking Bush Cherry, Korean Cherry, Sand Cherry, Ostrich Fern, Paw Paw Tree, Salal, Sassafras, Sea Kale, Service Berry, Siberian Pea Shrub, Spice Bush, Strawberry Tree, Sumac, Goumi, Thimbleberry, Edible Dandelion, Viburnum Blackhaw, and Yellow Horn. Plus more to come….
- Permaculture DVD Reviews
- Reviews of Other Web Sites and Other Farms
- Product Reviews
- And…. Other topics such as: Deer, Electric Fence, Soil Biology, Composting, Solar, Experiences as a Wwopfer, Square Food Gardening, Mist Beds, Forest Gardening, Stratification, Scarification, Water Catchment, Swales, Hugelkultur, and much more.
Our Store is Great Escape Nursery. At the Store you Can Purchase Rooted Cuttings of Unique Edible Plants for your Garden or Farm. These plants will be 1 and 2 years old and very cheap compared to other online nurseries.
A Collage of items we cover:
FREE Bonus Plant Reference Guide
The Bonus Plant Reference guide is a 147 page PDF document that gives you detailed information on 164 annual and perennial plants, what makes these plants unique, color pictures of most plants and information on how to acquire these unique plants for your own use. This guide is FREE simply by signing up for our newsletter below. Don’t worry, we only use your email to notify you of updates to our web site and sales at Great Escape Nursery.
Sign Up For Great Escape Farms Newsletter on the home page.
Follow us on Twitter: @GreatEscapeFarm